Daddy,
Life is painful to live. How did Jesus do it? What did He see, where was He looking to that helped Him walk through life sinless? It is a high calling.
I'm all stressed up and really messy. Confused, upset and struggling to make the best out of the situations around me. Yet I fail miserably. How did You do it Lord?
Tears are like my best friends now, especially the last 2 weeks. You just got to keep me on my feet right? I guess it makes life more colourful in my already dull and mundane life.
HELP me. LOVE me. And help me RECEIVE Your love and grace for my life, that I may understand and bask in every moment I have You by my side.
Please, answer my deepest prayers. Give me lots of faith, faith in knowing that You have my future in Your hands. You know my needs and my wants. Would You be so generous as to give them all to me? It's too hard to relinquish my rights, but I will learn how to. For now, it's just THAT I really want. Please?
I praise You for all things happening right now, may it strengthen the people who are involved, and our relationships in and with You.
learning to love by obeying,
gracey
Life is painful to live. How did Jesus do it? What did He see, where was He looking to that helped Him walk through life sinless? It is a high calling.
I'm all stressed up and really messy. Confused, upset and struggling to make the best out of the situations around me. Yet I fail miserably. How did You do it Lord?
Tears are like my best friends now, especially the last 2 weeks. You just got to keep me on my feet right? I guess it makes life more colourful in my already dull and mundane life.
HELP me. LOVE me. And help me RECEIVE Your love and grace for my life, that I may understand and bask in every moment I have You by my side.
Please, answer my deepest prayers. Give me lots of faith, faith in knowing that You have my future in Your hands. You know my needs and my wants. Would You be so generous as to give them all to me? It's too hard to relinquish my rights, but I will learn how to. For now, it's just THAT I really want. Please?
I praise You for all things happening right now, may it strengthen the people who are involved, and our relationships in and with You.
learning to love by obeying,
gracey
No comments:
Post a Comment