Monday, November 13, 2006

Wondering Where?

Should I start another blog just to jot down my thoughts about the journey towards YWAM (the bridge) and beyond?

Would I have time for You, what with the unpredictable working schedule and maybe the more time I need to invest into the leaders' life soon? What should I do? Say? Am I thinking right?

Is it really wrong to even want to spend more time with people, because that's what I am good at, that's Your gift to me - leadership and youths and not making work my priority? It's not that I don't do my share of assignments, more like I want to learn to make time for other things, other than spending my youth away at work.

I have always believed that work is not everything, because friendships, family and personal time to keep sane, are to me, more important. But then again, there's a fine line that I don't know, and am not sure of crossing. I seem to be alone in this. Almost all my friends, whether my age, gender or church or otherwise, have told me, quoted me Your word, saying that I must submit to my employer. In other words according to them, that would mean giving all my time to work. I'd go crazy.

Isn't there a limit? Lord, only You know my struggles and can change my attitude towards that.


not so easy after all,
gracey

No comments: