Hi Dad,
I am finally feeling more sleepy. Having a tiny little headache, which is bearable.
I had not much time to think. In that mode again today. I know You need to send some calamities or something to happen to wake humans up, and that includes me.
Well, I am. Don't exactly know what to do at the same time. Please guide me ya?
Need You there when I settle my things tomorrow at college.
Thanks. Nite nite.
me,
gracey
I am finally feeling more sleepy. Having a tiny little headache, which is bearable.
I had not much time to think. In that mode again today. I know You need to send some calamities or something to happen to wake humans up, and that includes me.
Well, I am. Don't exactly know what to do at the same time. Please guide me ya?
Need You there when I settle my things tomorrow at college.
Thanks. Nite nite.
me,
gracey
1 comment:
Be Thou my vision O Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me save that Thou art
Thou my best thought by day or by night
Waking or sleeping Thy presence my light
Be Thou my wisdom and Thou my true word
I ever with Thee and Thou with me Lord
Thou my great Father and i Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling and i with Thee one
Post a Comment